Most of the Popular Countries are now suffering as a victim because of the Black Hat Hackers who are anonymously hacking & stealing personal information, Government oriented important data, Economical issues & many more. Even besides of this International Cyber crimes, the Corporate world has also become the victim of Black Hat Hackers on the Dark Web. IT Administrators, Cyber Researchers & Ethical Hackers or White Hat Hackers are still working on it to keep secure the cyber world & beside of these, it is being tried to make common people more aware to keep their system & device safe as now online activities are seemed to be the regular basis necessary works from our home to office for every purpose.So, I am now going to explain some basic awareness to keep your computer & your personal data safe from Hackers.
Protect Your Data:
- The Dark Web thrives on stolen data and security lapses, so ensure that you follow best security practices and keep a close eye on your data at home & at work.
- Keep your identity safe by using tools like Equifax WebDetect(a feature of Equifax Identity Watch Pro) which monitors websites, used by fraudsters or like Cifas Protective Registration, which is aimed at people whose identity are at heightened risk of fraud.
- Check your social media privacy settings to ensure that your personal data can only be viewed by people whom you trust and don’t share official data on social networks. Use tools like Equifax Social Scan, which searches social media sites and evaluates how at risk you are of identity theft, based on data you have made public.
- Remember to regularly change your passwords & do not store your passwords, usernames, and other login information anywhere where hackers can access it easily.
- Be wary of phishing attempts, and do not hand over personal data to anyone, unless you are very sure that they are legitimate, also lock away or securely destroy documents once they are not needed.
- If hacked, then try to consult with Cyber Security Experts & at first encrypt your Hard Disk of CPU. So that hackers can’t get control over your Computer’s Memory where you have saved all your personal documents. Give more than two versions & two types of best Antiviruses to protect your Hard Disk from Hackers.
- Don’t go to any unknown links which you have received from your Social Media accounts. Try to block those unknown abstract links as those links can hack your profile & even can install malware on your computer in an indirect way by hackers.
These are 7 Common way & basic ideas to protect your Personal Data, Documents, Social Accounts etc. Give your computer & other devices a strong protection to keep secure from criminals.
If you like this blog then please press like button below( if you are WordPress member) & Follow this blog by subscribing it with your email-id safely. Feel free to comment. Also please visit Thetechlearner to read my blogs there. Follow me on Twitter as @itsrajdeepdas
Originally published at iamrajdeep.wordpress.com. Visit & Please Follow to read more blogs.
Author: Rajdeep Das
© ®|| All Copyrights are reserved & Registered ||
Powered by: Thetechlearner.com™